Ready to advance your diving knowledge & skills?
What does this course includes?
- 5 open water dives from our boat
- Deep dive, navigation dive, plus 3 adventure dives of your choice
- Maximum depth 30m/100 feet
- PADI eManual, logbook & certification
- Full equipment rental
- Free pick-up from the pier upon arrival
Duration & Price
Adventure dives options to choose from:
- Deep dive (mandatory for AOW): descend to 30 meters/100 feet.
- Navigation dive (mandatory for AOW): you will learn to use your compass efficiently which will allow you to dive more independently and discover the superb corals and aquatic life common to the area.
- Nitrox dive (optional): want to stay longer underwater? Learning to dive with enriched air ( air with a higher oxygen content) gives you more no decompression time, allowing you to the longer bottom time!
- Night dive (optional): like the marine life by day? How about at night? You will discover the joys of phosphorescent plankton in a Space-like environment!
- Fish Identification dive (optional): learn more about the fish you see, their environment and habits.
- Wreck dive (optional): visit the Sattakut, sunken in 2011, it is one of the most popular dive site around Koh Tao.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy dive - PPB (optional): master your buoyancy and breathing to get an optimal trim underwater.
- And many more!
Contact us for details.
During the PADI Rescue Diver course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature; this course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques.