Become a role model to diver around the world!
Has the discovery of scuba diving unlocked your senses for the underwater world? Does a good dive make you feel alive, like you never been before? Would you like to trade a working day in your office for one on a boat?
If the answer is “YES!”, then you’re ready to take scuba diving to a level beyond a pastime or a hobby. You may be interested in moving your career underwater ( literally!) and becoming a diving professional: a PADI Divemaster!
What does this course includes?
- PADI Divemaster manual & crew pack
- PADI Instructor manual
- Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Divemaster slates and eRDP/ML
- Unlimited fun diving during the course
- Free pick-up from the pier upon arrival
Duration & Price
- 6 weeks minimum = 30,000 THB.
- PADI Divemaster Crewpack ( Divemaster manual, Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving, Instructor manual, Slates, ERDP/ML, PADI messenger bag) = 8,000 THB ( PADI FEES).
- PADI Application fees ( paid directly to PADI) = $202 AUD.
Accommodations are available at discounted rates for divers.
Contact us for details.
Prerequisites necesssary to start your Divemaster Course
What Does a Divemaster Do?
First of all: Divemasters help customers!
A divemaster generally has a great variety of responsibilities, ranging from resort based activities to boat and dive shop based tasks; managing the dive roster, spare kit and first aid on borad, assisting instructors with their courses during confined and open water sessions, and of course guiding certified divers underwater!
But best of all: Divemasters dive a lot!
There is a great social atmosphere during the Divemaster course, as there is never a shortage of Divemaster trainees.
You will soon come to realize that, no matter who you are or what your background is, you will start to find yourself surrounded by plenty of like-minded fellow divers – whether it’s new students, fun divers, Instructors or your Divemaster trainee buddies!