Ready to learn how to dive?
Would you like to experience the absence of gravity and become independent in the underwater world?
In 3-4 days, you will learn the theory and skills necessary to become an independent diver.
You will learn everything in a relaxed, safe and perfectly adapted environment, all under the supervision of a professional dive instructor. Four actual dives in open water! You will be trained to dive to a maximum depth of 18 meters/60 feet. After the completion of your course, you will obtain your PADI license, which is internationally recognized, and will allow you to dive all over the world!
What does this course includes?
- 1 confined shallow dive (swimming pool)
- 2 open water dives (max. depth 12m/40ft)
- 2 open water dives (max. depth 18m/60ft)
- PADI eManual, logbook & certification
- Full equipment rental
- Free pick-up from the pier upon arrival
Duration & Price
- 3 1/2 days = 11,000 THB
- 2 days (with PADI eLearning*) = 6,500 THB
*PADI eLearning means you take the dive theory online before your arrival, saving yourself from spending one day in the classroom. Note that you must purchase this package directly on the PADI website.
Accommodation is available at discounted rates to divers.
Contact us for details.
PADI Open Water Divers are qualified to:
- Dive within their limits, all over the World, and with a buddy, without the supervision of a PADI professional. Always applying the knowledge and skills that they have learnt during their diving course.
- Get their tanks filled and other scuba diving services at any authorized diving center.
- Plan, carry out and log non-decompression dives in open water under conditions for which they have been trained and according to their experience. (Only with adequate equipment and accompanied by a buddy)
- Continue their diving education with an ‘Adventure Dive’ from the PADI Adventures in Diving program or take a specialty course.